Monday, August 4, 2008

Take Me To The Sun...

I've come to discover that I don't have any sense of forethought. I act impulsively without thinking of the future consequences/reactions. I think this has a lot to do with the ADD but maybe it doesn't. I'm going to do a bit of introspection in the next few days to figure it out. 

My weekend was pretty good. Eric and I went to this gay campground and sat out by the pool. I played a bunch of volleyball and met some really cool people. We partied friday and saturday night at this place. One night being an underwear party and the next a toga party. I'm starting to improve my pool skills, gaining more ball control and what not. I finished Watchmen and was surprised by the ending, was really unexpected.

Some people may not like to hear this but I'm still "mourning" over Sean and I. There are times I miss the shit out of him and other times I am strong and able to move on. Is this what trying to get over someone feels like? It sucks I can tell you that much. The other thing that's horrible about this is is that it's no fair to Eric. It's obviously impacting our relationship. I don't know what to do to be honest.

No comments: