Friday, August 15, 2008

Narc...

Yesterday was the first night of the Thursday night volleyball. I met a few new people that were quality players and had a blast. We played in a lite drizzle most of the time, which added to the fun haha. It was humid and the temperature was around 80, so perfect playing weather. I'm slowing developing better technique on my own and from the help of more experienced players. It would be awesome to join a league eventually.

So I got some good news a few days ago. A modeling agency I contacted about 2 weeks ago called me back. I decided on a whim to give it a shot because random people having been asking me if I model over the years, so why not. It turns out that they contacted me on accident because they thought I was a girl (I guess Jesse is a girls name too). Them being nice people, they went ahead and set up an appointment on Saturday to meet with a scout. I'm super nervous and am debating going. Eric says I have nothing to lose so why not try, so I might as well. Lets just say I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

I don't have anything else on my mind right now (at least anything I want to post on here). Hope to be more consistent about posting :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Grats on the modeling appointment. I can't believe they would assume you were a girl. I've known more guys named Jesse than girls, lol.

Oh, and how's your application to P.S.U. goin?

PS: If case ya didn't make the connection, this is Dis from WoW. By the way, I changed my blog website to http://the-alpha-beta.blogspot.com

Shane said...

Of course you should be a model!!! You are Beautiful!!!! In fact, next time you come home, I will even do a photo shoot of you!!! You may not be wearing any clothes though... just letting you know in advance;-)